AHNSOLUTIONS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last Updated: May 01, 2020
Ahnsolution are committed to providing the highest standards of privacy. We take very seriously our responsibility to protect your business, personal and financial information. Ahnsolution operates under the privacy guidelines taken directly from the Federal Government's Privacy Act (see http://www.oaic.gov.au).
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Clients’ Employee Information includes;
- Our Services require the collection, storage and use of personal information (which may include name, biometric data and payroll information) of those of your employees and contractors who use the Services to sign in and out of work (Service Data). You may provide us with Service Data. In addition, we may collect Service Data directly from your employees and contractors on your behalf.
- By using our Services, you warrant to us that you have met all your legal obligations relating to the collection, storage and use of the Service Data.
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about you and how you use the Services. This may include:
- Device information. We may collect device information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log information, error messages, device type, and unique device identifiers. For example, we may collect IP addresses from you when you log into the Services as part of our log-in and security features.
- Usage Information. We may collect usage information such as the pages you viewed, the features you use, your browser type, and any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services.
- Location Information. Certain Service features may collect your precise location data, device motion data, or both, if you grant permission to do so in your device settings.
- Content. We may also collect content that you provide through the Services, such as information about your business such as your invoices, expenditures or customer details; content you post on our community pages; content you provide to our customer care agents; and feedback you provide about the Services.
- Camera and Contacts. Certain Service features may have access to your camera and contacts if you grant permission in your device setting.
- Information from Cookie and other Technologies. Ahnsolutions and our service providers may use commonly-used tools such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, local shared objects, and similar technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) to provide the Service you requested, recognize your visit, track your interactions with our Services, and improve your and other customers’ experience. You have control over some of the data we collect from Cookies and how we use it.
- Local Storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device.
- Information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of our Website, including the tracking of the content you access and any of our services you utilize; and
USE OF INFORMATION
The personal information you provide may be used by us, any person or other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us (an Affiliate) and each of our and our Affiliates’ employees, officers, agents and contractors to:
- Assist us in conducting our business and providing Services;
- Perform our contractual obligations to you;
- Assess your suitability to work with or for us;
- Communicate with you in the context in which you have engaged with us including responding to queries and complaints;
- Bill you for amounts owed by you to us or pay you for amounts owed by us to you;
- Verify your identity for use of our Website, conduct address verification or credit checks for invoicing and billing purposes and enrich your profile and search ability;
- Assist in providing better Services to you by tailoring the Services to meet your needs;
- Provide you with further information about us or other websites or goods or services offered by us or our Affiliates or which we consider may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving such information from us by emailing us or using the “unsubscribe” function in any communication that we send you;
- Market, promote and otherwise publicise our Services (including through direct marketing), and to carry out market research and surveys (by Ahnsolution only, not by third parties). You may opt out of receiving any marketing, promotional, publicity or market research related correspondent from us by emailing us or using the “unsubscribe function in any communication that we send you;
- Keep our Website relevant and of interest to users;
- Show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
- Assist in arrangements with other organizations (such as loyalty program partners or third party applications that integrate with the Services) in relation to a product or service we make available to you;
- Allow us to run our business and perform administrative and operational tasks (such as training staff, risk management; developing and marketing products and services, undertaking planning, research and statistical analysis; and systems development and testing, keeping our records up to date, being efficient about how we fulfil our legal and contractual duties);
- Satisfy any other purpose that is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorize.
PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the type of personal information and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, including details of any legitimate interest we rely on to process your personal information
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How To Contact Us” heading below.
You have choices when it comes to managing the privacy of your personal information.
- Update Your Privacy Setting. You may update your privacy settings directly through the Services by visiting your account settings.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. You can find information on changing your browser settings to opt-out of Cookies in your browser settings.
- We understand that the security of your information is important to you. We provide appropriate technical and organizational security controls to protect your information. But, even with our best efforts, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information.
- Ahnsolution web service is hosted with SiteGround. Full details of SiteGround’s Terms and policy can be found at https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm
Without limitation, you have the following rights:
- The right to be provided confirmation of whether we hold personal information about you, and access to that information.
- The right to request that we correct personal information we hold about you and to request that there be attached to the information a statement of the correction sought but not made.
CHANGES IN PRIVACY STATEMENTS
We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time. If we make material changes to the way we process your personal information, we will provide you notice via our Service or by other communication channels, such as by email or community post and if required by applicable data protection laws seek your consent to those material changes.
You can see when this Privacy Statement was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Statement. Please review any changes carefully.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS
Our Services are intended for and directed to individuals 18 or over and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or our practices, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org